ALUMNI OF INFLUENCE AWARD
NOMINATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED. THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST.
The Alumni of Influence Award recognizes and celebrates outstanding JA alumni who have made extraordinary contributions to the business and/or entrepreneurial landscape of southern Alberta.
Nominated by their peers, recipients are chosen by a selection committee led by JA Southern Alberta’s Board of Directors and made up by a diverse group of JA Southern Alberta Alumni. The Alumni of Influence Award is presented each year at the Calgary Business Hall of Fame Gala Dinner and Induction Ceremony, in October.
Nominees are extraordinary people who meet the following criteria
- The recipient’s success was achieved in Calgary or southern Alberta;
- Demonstrated an entrepreneurial spirit or has a record of outstanding business achievements;
- Shown leadership & achieved a high level of respect within the business and public communities;
- Contributed to improving the quality of life in the community;
- Considered a role model for future generations of entrepreneurs and business leaders;
- Recipients have shared success with the community through philanthropic actions.
Have questions? Contact Carolee Gudehus, Director of Development | 403.781.2597 | email@example.com