The Indigenous Business Program offers students the opportunity to make real business decisions, develop leadership skills, make new friends and have fun! The Business Program has proven to improve employability, workforce readiness and awareness of new career opportunities.
This program is a offered in two formats: Business Program: In-School and Business Program: After-School.
For more information about registering your school or volunteering for the Business Program, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Indigenous Business Program
- Solve real business challenges
- Gather data, evaluate choices and create a plan
- Learn how to incorporate their business
- Develop and market a product or service
- Learn about teamwork, responsibility and business ethics
- Appoint a management team that will best enable them to achieve their company’s mission
- Maintain and analyze financial records
- Set sales goals and make effective sales pitches
Students & Teachers
2-3 hours per week
Grade 10 – 12
By the end of the program, students will learn how their choices can positively impact their future dreams and outcomes. This will help them set goals, seize opportunities, and create a future that fuels their passions.