Company Program offers students the opportunity to make real business decisions, develop leadership skills, make new friends and have fun! Company program has proven to improve employability, workforce readiness and awareness of new career opportunities.
This program is offered in two formats, Company Program: After School and Company Program: In School.
Company Program: After School
- Solve real business challenges
- Gather data, evaluate choices and create a plan
- Learn how to incorporate their business
- Capitalize by selling shares
- Develop and market a product or service
- Learn about teamwork, responsibility and business ethics
- Appoint a management team that will best enable them to achieve their company’s mission
- Maintain and analyze financial records
- Set sales goals and make effective sales pitches
Volunteers & Students
3 hours per week between
6-9 pm (Tue, Wed, or Thur)
Grade 10 – 12
By the end of Company Program, students will understand how to run a successful business enterprise. This will give them confidence and empower them to become Canada’s future CEOs.