Inspiring Students to Stay in School and Plan for Success
VERSIONS: In School / Post Secondary
- Learn why it’s important to stay in school and explore post-secondary destinations
- Gain an understanding of life after high school; map interests, skills, and passions to career options
- Create a budget and consider the financial reality of post-secondary life
- Learn how to network, identify a mentor, and create a strong personal brand
- Develop and implement strategies to help achieve goals
- Students use the “Keep Your Balance” online tool to see how their lifestyle choices impact their budget and the environment.
1 – 4 hour class
(1st period to lunch bell)
By the end of the program, students will learn how their choices can positively impact their future dreams and outcomes. This will help them set goals, seize opportunities, and create a future that fuels their passions.