Inspire and prepare young people to succeed in a global economy
JA will be the partner of choice for businesses, educators, and policy-makers around the globe seeking to expand workforce and economic development. We will be revered for providing experiences that promote the skills, understanding, and perspectives students will need to succeed in a global economy and become productive, contributing members of society.
- Belief in the boundless potential of young people.
- Commitment to the principles of market-based economics and entrepreneurship.
- Passion for what we do and honesty, integrity, and excellence in how we do it.
- Respect for the talents, creativity, perspectives, and backgrounds of all individuals.
- Conviction in the educational and motivational impact of relevant, hands-on learning.
- Belief in the power of partnership and collaboration.
Charter Position Statement
With the engagement of community volunteers, JA programs will inspire and educate all young Albertans to succeed in the global economy by developing entrepreneurial, financial literacy and leadership skills.